Navis Sells Dunkin’ Donuts, Au Bon Pain in Thailand – wsj.com, January 10, 2012
Navis Capital Partners has sold its Dunkin’ Donuts and Au Bon Pain businesses in Thailand to Bangkok-listed Sub Sri Thai PCL at an enterprise value of 1.32 billion Thai baht (US$41.6 million)…
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May