Navigating the Bangkok Noir – March 29, 2011
Chris Coles writes: The just-published “NAVIGATING THE BANGKOK NOIR” book with 100 of my Bangkok paintings ( www.bangkok-noir.blogspot.com ) is now available on several internet book store sites: In Asia & Singapore at Noqstore and in UK, Europe & the U.S. at Amazon.
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Secret footage reveals brutal conditions of Rohingyas in Thai refugee center
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- The perils of ‘doing a Thaksin’
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand’s government acknowledges $4.4B loss from controversial rice price support scheme
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- If you want it back… then take it