From Manager, March 8, 2013
Nattawut Saikua: Damn you! What I swore at the last turn [at the end] of the Bangkok Governor election was just a joke.
God: Oh! I thought you meant it for real so I provided it!
Caption: The person Mr. Ten must complain to.
[“Ten” is nickname of Nattawut Saikua, one of the leaders of the Red Shirt movement and Deputy Minister of the Commerce Ministry. He swore an oath during the Pheu Thai campaign for Bangkok Governor saying that if he knew really anything about setting Bangkok on fire during the Red Shirt protests in 2010, may he be damned in the future. Then the Pheu Thai lost the election the next day so the joke is that the loss was because Nattawut lied about knowing about the burning of Bangkok.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying