From Thairath, February 13, 2012
Left panel: Left man: Tu, where exactly did you get the coup news from? Tu [Jatuporn Prompan]: Dubai [meaning from Thaksin]
Middle panel: Left man: Aow… Why did you say it was the “United” before? Tu: What’s wrong with that? [meaning he said “United” making the man thin he meant the U.S.]
Right panel: Tu: I meant the United Arab Emirates, of which Dubai is one of its “states.”
[The joke is that he is referring to Dubai as a “state” of the UAE. Not a very funny joke in Thai or in English.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey