From Thairath, March 7, 2019
Title: If I am still here, no one can change it.
PM Prayut: It is not a succession of power, but it enhances the development of the country.
On sign: Against the succession of power.
On book: National strategy for 20 years.
Phi Nooring: Building a lying discourse.
Mouse: Must steal it from uncle Tu. [“Tu” is the nickname for PM Prayuth]
[Refers to political parties furious over the junta trying to lock in development plans for the country for the next 20 years. This means that political parties will not be able to set their own development policies (and also not benefit from graft that comes with initiating large projects). It also means that, if the junta remains in power, there will be no way to change the plans. The mouse says the people must steal the book with the plans away from the junta so that the people can make their own plans.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context