From Manager, February 12, 2011
The word on the sign being held by the Pm reads: Bilateral
The PM is saying: Look!! I can play!
The man in the casino says: Let him join in.
[This criticizes the PM for his handling of border issues with Cambodia meaning he lost out to Cambodia over the issue.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear