From Manager, February 12, 2011
The word on the sign being held by the Pm reads: Bilateral
The PM is saying: Look!! I can play!
The man in the casino says: Let him join in.
[This criticizes the PM for his handling of border issues with Cambodia meaning he lost out to Cambodia over the issue.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019