Nahm London loses its Michelin star, but should Bangkok care? – CNN Go, January 21, 2011
…Australian chef David Thompson recently — and controversially — opened a Thai restaurant, Nahm, at the Metropolitan Hotel in Bangkok. It was based on his London operation, the first Thai eatery to be awarded a Michelin star.
Except that, a few days ago, Michelin announced that said star had been withdrawn…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit
- Red Shirt and Black Panther