Nahm London loses its Michelin star, but should Bangkok care? – CNN Go, January 21, 2011
…Australian chef David Thompson recently — and controversially — opened a Thai restaurant, Nahm, at the Metropolitan Hotel in Bangkok. It was based on his London operation, the first Thai eatery to be awarded a Michelin star.
Except that, a few days ago, Michelin announced that said star had been withdrawn…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018