Nahm London loses its Michelin star, but should Bangkok care? – CNN Go, January 21, 2011
…Australian chef David Thompson recently — and controversially — opened a Thai restaurant, Nahm, at the Metropolitan Hotel in Bangkok. It was based on his London operation, the first Thai eatery to be awarded a Michelin star.
Except that, a few days ago, Michelin announced that said star had been withdrawn…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?