Nahm London loses its Michelin star, but should Bangkok care? – CNN Go, January 21, 2011
…Australian chef David Thompson recently — and controversially — opened a Thai restaurant, Nahm, at the Metropolitan Hotel in Bangkok. It was based on his London operation, the first Thai eatery to be awarded a Michelin star.
Except that, a few days ago, Michelin announced that said star had been withdrawn…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people