N Korea builds mysterious “panorama museum” in Cambodia – india.com, March 4, 2013
North Korea’s first “tangible” monument in Cambodia, one of the reclusive state’s closest allies in Asia, is set to open soon in Siem Reap near the ancient Angkor Wat temple complex.
But the purpose of the nearly complete “panorama museum,” 70 meters in diameter and 48 meters high, remains mysterious…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament