N Korea builds mysterious “panorama museum” in Cambodia – india.com, March 4, 2013
North Korea’s first “tangible” monument in Cambodia, one of the reclusive state’s closest allies in Asia, is set to open soon in Siem Reap near the ancient Angkor Wat temple complex.
But the purpose of the nearly complete “panorama museum,” 70 meters in diameter and 48 meters high, remains mysterious…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit