N Korea builds mysterious “panorama museum” in Cambodia – india.com, March 4, 2013
North Korea’s first “tangible” monument in Cambodia, one of the reclusive state’s closest allies in Asia, is set to open soon in Siem Reap near the ancient Angkor Wat temple complex.
But the purpose of the nearly complete “panorama museum,” 70 meters in diameter and 48 meters high, remains mysterious…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019