N Korea builds mysterious “panorama museum” in Cambodia – india.com, March 4, 2013
North Korea’s first “tangible” monument in Cambodia, one of the reclusive state’s closest allies in Asia, is set to open soon in Siem Reap near the ancient Angkor Wat temple complex.
But the purpose of the nearly complete “panorama museum,” 70 meters in diameter and 48 meters high, remains mysterious…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians