N Korea builds mysterious “panorama museum” in Cambodia – india.com, March 4, 2013
North Korea’s first “tangible” monument in Cambodia, one of the reclusive state’s closest allies in Asia, is set to open soon in Siem Reap near the ancient Angkor Wat temple complex.
But the purpose of the nearly complete “panorama museum,” 70 meters in diameter and 48 meters high, remains mysterious…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in