Myanmar to re-issue bank notes with national hero’s image – IANS, November 14, 2013
…General Aung San, along with his seven councilor members and his bodyguard, were all assassinated at Yangon’s prime minister’s office July 19, 1947 before Myanmar regained independence Jan 4, 1948.
After Myanmar won independence, the then bank notes were set to bear Aung San’s image until the military take-over…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell