Myanmar to re-issue bank notes with national hero’s image – IANS, November 14, 2013
…General Aung San, along with his seven councilor members and his bodyguard, were all assassinated at Yangon’s prime minister’s office July 19, 1947 before Myanmar regained independence Jan 4, 1948.
After Myanmar won independence, the then bank notes were set to bear Aung San’s image until the military take-over…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey