Myanmar to celebrate first gay pride event – channelnewsasia.com, May 17, 2012
…Same-sex relations are criminalised under the nation’s colonial penal code, and although it is not strictly enforced, activists say the law is still used by authorities to discriminate and extort…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions