Myanmar stung by global censure over unrest – AFP, September 15, 2012
…“The Burmese have fully joined the global stage,” said a foreign diplomat, who asked not to be named.
“They discovered (the unrest) has an international impact which they did not imagine and suddenly found that it was not just an isolated problem in a corner of the country.”
…Human Rights organisations have accused Myanmar forces of opening fire on the Rohingya while the UN human rights chief warned of a stream of reports “alleging discriminatory and arbitrary responses by security forces” against Muslims…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey