New Govt May OK Street Thugs – The Irrawaddy, April 26, 2011
…Swan Arr Shin (literally “Masters of Force” in English) became infamous after several violent incidents, most notably when they were involved in a mass attack on pro-democracy leader Aung San Suu Kyi and her convoy in Depayin in 2003, and nationwide monk-led demonstrations in 2007…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Bangkok’s Pig
- It’s everywhere
- Prayuth and his elders
- No interest in no interest