Journals Black Out Covers to Protest Press Restrictions – The Irrawaddy, August 6, 2012
…Quoting the chapter of Burma’s 2008 Constitution that deals with the fundamental rights of citizens, the front page of The Messenger also included the following sentence in Burmese, written in bold white letters: “Every citizen shall be at liberty to express and publish freely their convictions and opinions…”
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament