Myanmar journalists on trial for reporting alleged chemical weapons factory – Reuters, February 16, 2014
Myanmar police have charged five journalists with “disclosing state secrets” after their newspaper carried a story about an alleged chemical weapons factory, state media reported Sunday…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- The military party deserves a head start