Myanmar Government Translator and His Distortions of Words in Broad Daylight – salem-news.com, August 14, 2012
…By the time Turkish FM and his group got to a Rohingya refugee camp, a Rohingya victim broke into tears and cried out “We Muslims have been severely oppressed here.” But the translator provided the government distorted the words and interpreted to Turkish FM as “We need assistances….”
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!