Myanmar Government Translator and His Distortions of Words in Broad Daylight – salem-news.com, August 14, 2012
…By the time Turkish FM and his group got to a Rohingya refugee camp, a Rohingya victim broke into tears and cried out “We Muslims have been severely oppressed here.” But the translator provided the government distorted the words and interpreted to Turkish FM as “We need assistances….”
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand