Myanmar gets first look at banned news websites – AFP, September 16, 2011
…Exiled media organisations like the Irrawaddy and Democratic Voice of Burma, whose reporters face long prison sentences for working in the country, were also unblocked, as well as regional publications the Bangkok Post and Singapore’s Straits Times…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police
- Bangkok’s Pig