Myanmar gets first look at banned news websites – AFP, September 16, 2011
…Exiled media organisations like the Irrawaddy and Democratic Voice of Burma, whose reporters face long prison sentences for working in the country, were also unblocked, as well as regional publications the Bangkok Post and Singapore’s Straits Times…
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Arrested for providing a place for a criminal to hide