Myanmar gets first look at banned news websites – AFP, September 16, 2011
…Exiled media organisations like the Irrawaddy and Democratic Voice of Burma, whose reporters face long prison sentences for working in the country, were also unblocked, as well as regional publications the Bangkok Post and Singapore’s Straits Times…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- It’s a charade
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- America first… World last
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!