Myanmar: From isolation to leader – asianewsnet.net, November 14, 2013
At the close of the East Asia Summit in Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar officially accepted the chairmanship of Asean 2013-2014. Myanmar’s leaders proved to the world that a state’s foreign policy can change an isolated country to an open and democratic country…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting