A tentative opening for conscientious visitors – www.theaustralian.com.au, July 16, 2011
…But since her release from house arrest, Suu Kyi has been cautiously positive about the possible benefits of some tourism.
Cruises and package tours should not be encouraged, she told the Associated Press, but “individuals coming in to see, to study the situation in the country might be a good idea”…
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?