My living hell in a Thai jail: 85 to a cell, beatings and killings – lep.co.uk, November, 2014
…Mr Hartley, who was sent home to Heysham on a flight to Manchester last Saturday, said: “There is so much corruption over there.
“I went to Thailand to work with a friend, who was running a website exporting pharmaceuticals all over the world. He had been running it for six years.
“I only helped with e-mails and orders. I was a scapegoat. The Thai police visited the man who ran the website and demanded thousands of pounds.
“When he did not pay them, they arrested me two weeks later, while he was out of the country…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die