Murder of Journalists Continues to go Unpunished in Cambodia – Reporters Without Borders, September 11, 2013
…Hang Serei Oudom is the eleventh journalist to be murdered in Cambodia since 1994 and is now the eleventh journalist whose murder has been met with impunity.
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Thai girls
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thaksin’s public beatings
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- One of the world’s “most lethal terrorists” captured north of Bangkok
- A Win-Win-Win Proposition for Thaksin