Murder Charge Against Thailand Ex-Premier Designed to Force Compromise – thedailybeast.com, December 8, 2012
No one expects former PM Abhisit Vejjajiva to be convicted, but his opponents apparently hope it breaks their political logjam—and the return of exiled leader Thaksin Shinawatra…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille