Murder Charge Against Thailand Ex-Premier Designed to Force Compromise – thedailybeast.com, December 8, 2012
No one expects former PM Abhisit Vejjajiva to be convicted, but his opponents apparently hope it breaks their political logjam—and the return of exiled leader Thaksin Shinawatra…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand