From Komchadluek, August 8, 2011
Protest against the Election Committe (EC): On August 7, a group of men calling themselves Muang Ya Warriors [Muang Ya and Muang Ya Mo are nicknames of Nakhon Ratchasima province] gathered at the Thao Suranari Monument to burn an effigy [of the EC] and reprimand the EC for their incompetence that resulted in an unfair election and for their decision to approve member-of-parliament status for Jatuporn Prompan.
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck