From Manager, February 13, 2013
Left: Pig: Please vote for me…
Caption: Starting out as a polite Moo [pig]
Right: Pig: Asking me this question is so damn insulting… Don’t you insult me because I’m the Democrat guy.
Caption: Ending up being despicable Moo
[Moo means pig. Also, Moo is a nickname of Mr. Sukhumbahnd Paribatra, a candidate for the Bangkok governor election. Other than the PAD/ASTV despising the Democrats, what is the meaning of this cartoon?
Update: As a commenter pointed out, this refers to a speech the Democrat candidate gave on February 8 where he lost his temper and went into Thai “big man” mode, arrogantly cursing the press.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets