From Manager, February 13, 2013
Left: Pig: Please vote for me…
Caption: Starting out as a polite Moo [pig]
Right: Pig: Asking me this question is so damn insulting… Don’t you insult me because I’m the Democrat guy.
Caption: Ending up being despicable Moo
[Moo means pig. Also, Moo is a nickname of Mr. Sukhumbahnd Paribatra, a candidate for the Bangkok governor election. Other than the PAD/ASTV despising the Democrats, what is the meaning of this cartoon?
Update: As a commenter pointed out, this refers to a speech the Democrat candidate gave on February 8 where he lost his temper and went into Thai “big man” mode, arrogantly cursing the press.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist