From Manager, February 13, 2013
Left: Pig: Please vote for me…
Caption: Starting out as a polite Moo [pig]
Right: Pig: Asking me this question is so damn insulting… Don’t you insult me because I’m the Democrat guy.
Caption: Ending up being despicable Moo
[Moo means pig. Also, Moo is a nickname of Mr. Sukhumbahnd Paribatra, a candidate for the Bangkok governor election. Other than the PAD/ASTV despising the Democrats, what is the meaning of this cartoon?
Update: As a commenter pointed out, this refers to a speech the Democrat candidate gave on February 8 where he lost his temper and went into Thai “big man” mode, arrogantly cursing the press.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting