From Thairath, November 20, 2011
The cartoon title reads: Mouths are for talking, bottoms are for farting.
Left man: Shirt reads: Biased media.
The smoke reads: Fart, fart.
The balloon reads: Weak English.
Middle man: Shirt reads: Salim [It’s a type of Thai dessert, but here refers to the multicolored-shirt group].
The smoke reads: Fart …!
The balloon reads: Good at speaking incorrectly.
Right man: Shirt reads: Sly businessman. His hat reads: Shares. The smoke reads: Fart.
The balloon reads: Northern girl.
[This makes fun of Yingluck’s critics and the way they denigrate her for her poor English, weak speaking skills, and heritage as a northerner.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out