More waterworld in Thailand - Global Post, May 7, 2009
...Khun Samut Jeen is a town in retreat. It's also an ominous symbol of Thailand's rising seas, which threaten to someday reach Bangkok just 15 miles north. The community, founded centuries ago, has been thoroughly probed by researchers from the capital. They've left behind wave-breaking barriers, meant to replace the miles of destroyed coastal vegetation that once helped keep the sea at bay...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash