From Komchadluek, May 3, 2015
Gen. Chavalit: The draft constitution shall have one… two… three… versions.
[Refers to former PM Gen. Chavalit who suggested that the government draft more than one version of the constitution in case if the first draft is not approved.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts