From Komchadluek, May 3, 2015
Gen. Chavalit: The draft constitution shall have one… two… three… versions.
[Refers to former PM Gen. Chavalit who suggested that the government draft more than one version of the constitution in case if the first draft is not approved.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist