Bribespot: Fighting Corruption in Thailand One Click at a Time – VOA, September 12, 2013
…As it is in many developing countries, bribery is ubiquitous in Thailand. A Transparency International survey found that one-fourth of those in the country acknowledged making a payoff at least once a year.
But the government’s Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission (PACC) said it only received about 4,000 complaints annually through its telephone hotline, Website and walk-in center…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist