From Thairath, June 22, 2013
Left: A: When I grow up, I will be an abbot.
B: When I grow up, I will be a captain flying a plane over your head.
Middle: A: You cannot fly over my head.
Right: Because I will hire you to fly my private jet.
[This refers to Luang Pu Nenkham who was criticized for flying on the private jet. The joke is that the supposedly humble monk will have a metaphorically higher place in society as he will be rich enough to hire a pilot to fly him around.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash