From Thairath, June 22, 2013
Left: A: When I grow up, I will be an abbot.
B: When I grow up, I will be a captain flying a plane over your head.
Middle: A: You cannot fly over my head.
Right: Because I will hire you to fly my private jet.
[This refers to Luang Pu Nenkham who was criticized for flying on the private jet. The joke is that the supposedly humble monk will have a metaphorically higher place in society as he will be rich enough to hire a pilot to fly him around.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue