Monarchies urged, heed global change – Bangkok Post, March 9, 2012
…Political scientist Siripan said it was not true that Thais in rural areas were ignorant and could be easily bought when exercising their voting rights, as widely claimed. Rural people applied their own reasoning when deciding which way to vote, he said.
Chulalongkorn University security analyst Thitinan Pongsudhirak said the Thai polity dictated by the monarchy was entering the phase of “a long goodbye and extended end”.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work