From Thairath, February 28, 2013
Left: Our elevated train!
[The Bangkok Elevated Road and Train System (BERTS), commonly known as the Hopewell Project which was left unfinished.]
Middle: Our Schools! [Referring to schools in the three provinces of Yala, Pattani
and Narathiwat in the Deep South which were set on fire by insurgents.]
Right: Our police stations!
[Reference is to the project to have new 396 police stations constructed nationwide. Somehow, many construction sites were deserted after construction started.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018