‘Hunger Games’ sequel cancelled – The Nation, November 20, 2014
…At Scala Theatre, 160 seats had been booked by a group calling themselves the “Thammasat University Liberals for Democracy”. They reportedly named their campaign “Raise three fingers, Net popcorn and Enter the theatre” and scheduled noon showings at Scala and Lido theatres…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example