From Komchadluek, December 4, 2012
Man: From now on people should be able to take answer sheets into exam rooms. Who knows, one of them may become a prime minister.
[The story refers to Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra during the censure debate on November 25-27. A camera caught a picture of one of her notes written and signed by her assistant who hid behind a door not far from her seat in the Parliament. She read prepared statements in reply to the opposition’s questions even though some were not actually replying to the questions.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military