From Komchadluek, December 4, 2012
Man: From now on people should be able to take answer sheets into exam rooms. Who knows, one of them may become a prime minister.
[The story refers to Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra during the censure debate on November 25-27. A camera caught a picture of one of her notes written and signed by her assistant who hid behind a door not far from her seat in the Parliament. She read prepared statements in reply to the opposition's questions even though some were not actually replying to the questions.]
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Nana Intersection in the Past
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?