From Thairath, January 7, 2014
Left: Conflicts in Thai society occur from mobs of the rich and the poor.
Middle, man with glasses: How do you know?
Man wearing hat: Mob of the poor of Lung Kamnan march along the streets for donations… [refers to anti-government protest leader Suthep Thuagsuban, also know as “Lung Kumnan” (meaning “Uncle Sub-district head”)]
Right: …but mob of the rich has a feeding tube from the rich to fight so that the rich is dismissed from all legal charges.
[Referring to the Phue Thai Party attempt to pass an amnesty bill that covered Thaksin.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey