From Thairath, January 7, 2014
Left: Conflicts in Thai society occur from mobs of the rich and the poor.
Middle, man with glasses: How do you know?
Man wearing hat: Mob of the poor of Lung Kamnan march along the streets for donations… [refers to anti-government protest leader Suthep Thuagsuban, also know as “Lung Kumnan” (meaning “Uncle Sub-district head”)]
Right: …but mob of the rich has a feeding tube from the rich to fight so that the rich is dismissed from all legal charges.
[Referring to the Phue Thai Party attempt to pass an amnesty bill that covered Thaksin.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work