Missing lawyer’s wife seeks progress – Bangkok Post, January 19, 2011
…Mr Somchai disappeared in Bangkok on March 12, 2004, while representing clients from the deep South accused of attacking an army munitions base two months earlier.
He was forced into a car by a group of men, never to be seen again…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter