From Komchadluek, February 4, 2012
Yingluck: Magic mirror, please tell me how to govern the country.
THaksin: U-me… [a threatening sound here used to display annoyance]
[Reference to the New York Times article that claimed former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is running a country via Skype.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey