Politics prime target in take-down requests: Google – Bangkok Post, June 18, 2012
It also reported that the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology in Thailand asked Google to remove 149 YouTube videos which allegedly insulted the monarchy. Google complied by restricting 70 per cent of those videos from being viewed online in the kingdom.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work