Politics prime target in take-down requests: Google – Bangkok Post, June 18, 2012
It also reported that the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology in Thailand asked Google to remove 149 YouTube videos which allegedly insulted the monarchy. Google complied by restricting 70 per cent of those videos from being viewed online in the kingdom.
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s World – Coming full circle from Black May
- Nine Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- William L Monson vs Thaksin