From Manager, May 4, 2015
Left: Man 1: What do you do?
Man 2: I’m looking for a new job because my boss refused to increase my salary so I quit.
Middle: Man 1: I’m also looking for the new job.
Man 2: What did you do?
Right: I used to be a [business] owner who had to close a factory because I couldn’t bear the minimum wage of workers.
[Refers to the latest call from the labor organizations to increase the minimum wage from 300 baht to 360 baht per day. This reflects the fear of Thai factory owners that the populist promises of the Pheu Thai have made Thailand too expensive to serve as a production hub when compared neighboring countries.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context