From Manager, May 4, 2015
Left: Man 1: What do you do?
Man 2: I’m looking for a new job because my boss refused to increase my salary so I quit.
Middle: Man 1: I’m also looking for the new job.
Man 2: What did you do?
Right: I used to be a [business] owner who had to close a factory because I couldn’t bear the minimum wage of workers.
[Refers to the latest call from the labor organizations to increase the minimum wage from 300 baht to 360 baht per day. This reflects the fear of Thai factory owners that the populist promises of the Pheu Thai have made Thailand too expensive to serve as a production hub when compared neighboring countries.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?