From Thairath, November 19, 2011
Cartoon reads: The government has changed, the people have changed, but the truth has not changed.
Left sign reads: Kok Wua intersection
Right sign reads: Ratchaprasong [both areas where Red Shirts clashed with the military resulting in causalities]
The paper reads: The case of the red-shirt protesters from April-May 2010 in which 91 died and 2,000 were injured
Soldier silhouette: You ordered it!
Evil silhouette: You fired the shots!
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out