From Manager, August 26, 2014
Man on couch: Our favorite satellite TV channel is going to broadcast again.
His wife: So excited…
Soldier on chair: Done… prepare to be on the air now.
[Man having his mouth stitched shut is Sondhi Limthongkul, owner of the ASTV Manager Group.
Reference is to the National Council for Peace and Order command dated August 24 permitting additional 12 satellite TV channels, including ASTV TV, to be on air again. However, “political” stations are not allowed to air contentious opinions.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?