From Thairath, October 14, 2011
The cartoon title reads: Nature teaches Thais to love each other.
The bag reads: United Thais solving the flood crisis
Shadow on the water reads: Shadow PM instigates the military to fight with the government.
Left mouse says: It’s scarier than a crocodile.
The sign right mouse holds: Help the flood victims
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018