Harassment of Thai PBS condemned – The Nation, November 16, 2014
…Recently, Nattaya hosted the programme in Songkhla, with villagers and activists criticising the coup in response to provocative questions. The officers met with Thai PBS executives, asking for a shift in the focus of the programme and the removal of Nattaya as host. An NCPO source said Nattaya’s questions centred on whether southerners were comfortable under the NCPO and the government. The source said that the junta ordered three of its officers to meet Thai PBS chief Somchai Suwanban and seek his cooperation in the matter.
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings