Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk – planetfootball.com, November 21, 2019
…“Maybe another manager might have said there’s a line here that you don’t cross, but Sven understood that it’s their money and understood their way of life and let them do what they wanted, but it wasn’t as professional.
“Sometimes the chairman came down to do a team talk.
“I think a lot of the players were down and doing that thing you do in the classroom – looking up to see if anyone’s laughing. It was just a strange thing and Sven just took a back step and let him do what he wanted.
“We left the changing room and looked at each other, shrugged and said ‘what was that all about?”…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous