Mesmerised by Thailand’s Festival of Lights – November 26, 2012
Held annually, Loi Krathong is by far one of Thailand’s most beautiful festivals. It is a time when locals come out to pay homage to the goddess of waters as the full moon of the twelfth lunar lights up the night sky in November each year…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out