Mesmerised by Thailand’s Festival of Lights – November 26, 2012
Held annually, Loi Krathong is by far one of Thailand’s most beautiful festivals. It is a time when locals come out to pay homage to the goddess of waters as the full moon of the twelfth lunar lights up the night sky in November each year…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections