Memories of a massacre, cautionary tale for today – Bangkok Post, October 9, 2011
…The plays are highly controversial as they reveal a part of Thai history that is not officially recognised by the state. The events of Oct 6, 1976 are not a part of the history curricula of schools except at the university level and even then only at select institutions. Some TV media outlets have banned coverage of the plays and the overall commemoration…
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd