Memorial To Thai Communist Revolutionary Unveiled – Khaosod, May 6, 2013
…”Everything he did, he did it for the benefit of the people. He wanted the people to eat well, live well, and stay free from the authorities′ exploitation,” Mr. Chai said.
Mr. Jitr Bhumisak was prolific author, having written dozens of books, essays, and songs dedicated to the cause of Communism. His radical ideas were developed during his years at Chulalongkorn University. Afterwards, he was imprisoned for some years alongside members of the Communist Party.
Shortly after he was released in 1965, he joined the armed struggle against Thai authorities, joining one of the Communist strongholds in Sakol Nakorn′s wooded mountains, and was killed a year later.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work