Mekong Hijacking Sentences Raise Questions of Thailand’s Role in Regional Security – worldpoliticsreview.com, November 8, 2012
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…Suzanne DiMaggio, vice president of global policy programs at the Asia Society, added that the alleged involvement of the soldiers, who are in Thai military custody, has led her to question “what role Thailand is playing within the new security initiative to deal with curbing crime in the region, and whether or not [Thailand] can play as significant a role as the other countries involved…”
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament