Medical Vacation: A Thai hospital saved a Wyoming man’s life (and finances) – wyofile.com, January 8, 2013
…Given what I knew of medical care, I had every reason to be worried. In the United States a CAT scan can range from roughly from $1000 to $3000 depending on the clinic and location. According to a 2004 study by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, an average overnight hospital stay costs about $10,000…
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Buffalo Ticks
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Durian McFlurry at McDonald’s Singapore
- Red shirts attack, injure white-mask protesters in Chiang Mai
- Do police in charge of Akeyuth investigation really owe allegiance to Thaksin?
- Lost city found in the Cambodian jungle
- The hasty open and shut liquidation of anti-Thaksin critic Akeyuth