From Naew Na, March 12, 2012
Offerings to Buddha … Buddhists gather to make merit by offering dry food to 12,600 monks at the Kaset-Ratchayothin intersection for offerings to Buddha and celebrate Buddha Jayanti or the 2,600th anniversary of Buddha’s enlightenment. This event is part of a project to offer food to 1 million monks in all temples in all 77 provinces nationwide with the aim of spiritual rejuvenation and making great merit for the country. This dry food will be taken to monks in 286 temples in the four southernmost provinces.
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018