Man finds extreme healing eating parasitic worms - CNN, December 9, 2010
...His doctor back home had told him his idea was crazy, that infesting himself with parasitic worms wouldn't do anything to help his ulcerative colitis, and in fact could make him very sick. The gastroenterologist had told the man if he pursued this course of treatment, he would refuse to be his doctor anymore.
"You'll be on your own," the man remembers the doctor telling him.
Indeed, he was on his own, standing in the office of a Thai doctor, asking her to pick the worm eggs out of an 11-year-old girl's stool...
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- “Six-legged livestock” – Thailand urged to explore edible insect market to cope with global food demands
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Road to Victory is Red
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May