Man critically ill in Bangkok flat after hospital kicks him out – belfasttelegraph.co.uk, April 20, 2012
…“Unfortunately my daddy didn’t get travel insurance so the bills were mounting ludicrously. They were charging for tablets, soap and even water…”
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred